Hello! Welcome! How are you?
I am Abigail Rivard. Professional Mom of one bouncing beautiful six month old boy. I am an Energy Medicine Practitioner specializing in the support of individuals with special needs. I have a degree in Psychology with a minor in Behavioral Analysis and a concentration in Abnormal Psychology. I have a collection of ideas both traditional and non-traditional that help give me, what I feel is a more rounded view of humanity, and the people who are involved in it.
I have chosen to start writing as a method of sharing my ideas around life and parenting as well as making sure I get my ideas out of my head. I am a new parent and only more recently started leading my life through a spiritual or holistic lens. I am hoping to highlight the struggles and triumphs we have as a family, and as a mom. I’m not sure what things will look like moving forward but I intend them to be the most authentic and real version of me I can put forward on the internet.
I will be staying away from the more controversial topics such as vaccines, breastfeeding, sleep training, baby lead weaning, and anything else that may get feathers ruffled. I want to explain that you are going to do what’s best for your family, however that looks and who am I, some stranger on the internet to tell you that you’re wrong.
If you find yourself coming back then I hope you find comfort here, and maybe add some thoughts to your world and expand your community.
For the good of all and harm to none.
Comments
Post a Comment